At 10, Samaira is a CEO and is among world’s youngest coders



A fifth grader, Samaira Mehta, has designed board games which can help children learn coding and AI. Working to eliminate gender bias in the field of engineering, Samaira has also been featured among 'real-life power puff girls' videos. She has already started working with Microsoft and Google.



“It all started with a prank that my dad played on me when I was six which involved coding. I developed an interest in it and started spending one hour each day in learning coding. I wanted to create something and spread my love for coding with other children in a fun-filled and non-digital way. Since almost every parent keeps on telling their child to get off screens – be it laptop or mobile or tab – I wanted to design a non-digital game and hence invented my first board game – CodderBunnyz. It teaches children basic concepts of coding including sequencing, debugging and problem-solving,” Samaira told the indianexpress.com.
Read more on The Indian Express 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check Aadhaar PAN Link Status and Link with